The Squids® 3148 Tool Lanyard features an extra-large locking carabiner on one end and a durable treaded loop on the other end. Designed to attach one end to large tools weighing up to 36kg and the other securely to a fixed anchor point (instead of the worker) to prevent heavy falling objects when working at heights.
The loop end of the lanyard is designed to attach directly to large burke bars, stressing rams and mag drills. The XL auto-locking carabiner is designed to be attached directly to the jobsite on rebar handrails. The captive-eye carabiner design prevents the webbing from working its way into the gate of the carabiner and causing it to open while in use. It also prohibits users from detaching the carabiner and using it for activities it is not rated for. The advanced technical design of this high-capacity lanyard uses a heavy-duty, single-length, non-shock absorbing webbing. The treaded loop grips the tool or attachment point so that it does not slip around while in use.
- MEETS ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 – Third-party certified to an 36kg maximum working capacity with a 2:1 safety factor
- MADE FOR HEAVY TOOLS – Attach to the structure or jobsite being worked on instead of the worker
- ALUMINIUM HEAVY-DUTY DOUBLE-LOCKING XL CARABINER – Easily attaches to big drills, heavy crowbars or handrails
- TREADED LOOP END – Gripping material securely attaches to large tools or the structure being worked on
- NON-SHOCK ABSORBING WEBBING – For safer, long-lasting use with heavier tools
- HEAVY-GAUGE NYLON STITCHING – Provides strength and durability in harsh work environments
- SINGLE-LENGTH CONSTRUCTION – Eliminates weak points seen with multi-component lanyards
- LANYARD DIMENSIONS – 93cm