Coiled cable lanyard keeps the length of the lanyard close to the anchoring point, reducing snag hazards of traditional lanyards while preventing dropped objects. The patent pending swiveling design prevents tangles and headaches the coiled design can cause and reduces recoil force preventing aggressive snap back.
- MADE TO SECURE HAND TOOLS – Patented lightweight aluminum carabiner with double action self-locking gate connects to tools weighing up to 5lbs / 2.26kg (like screwdrivers, wrenches, pliers, tape measures, etc.)
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE // MADE FOR INDUSTRY PROS – ABS plastic housing protects the internal components with a cut-resistant Dyneema® cord with a durable protected weave to hold up in tough environments
- LIGHTWEIGHT + LOW PROFILE DESIGN – Retractable design limits snags, tangles and tripping hazards (10in – 48in / 25cm – 122cm working range) and even with the most durables materials on the market the overall weight of the retractable is less than 0.5lbs / 0.22kg
- LOCKS INTO FIXED LENGTHS – Trigger switch locks cord into fixed lengths to take the tension out
- VERSATILE ANCHOR MOUNT – Slot on the back of the housing can mount to belts or fall protection harnesses up to 2in / 5cm wide and .38in / 1cm thick
- IMPACT INDICATOR – A red cord is revealed when exposed to forces exceeding 110lbs / 50kg letting the user know if a drop has occurred
- TESTED & APPROVED – Third party certified to meet the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Standard