The ProFlex 380 Standard Kneeling Pad provides cushioning comfort and knee protection for static kneeling situations. This kneeling mat is made with thick nitrile rubber (NBR) closed-cell foam which will keep its shape over time and won’t absorb liquids. The durable closed-cell foam is non-conductive, resistant to petroleum, and silicone-free. A built-in convenient handle allows for easy transport and hanging storage making it the perfect knee cushion for work on the job site, in the garage, in the garden, or at home.
Designed for kneeling on cold surfaces, hard steel, concrete, grating, gravel, and wet surfaces. Great for mechanics, construction, plumbers, electricians, flooring, or anyone looking for quick, comfortable knee support without having to strap on work knee pads. Also great as a garden kneeler or for work around the house. Helps protect against common knee injuries on the job by supporting knees and joints.
- DURABLE FOAM PADDING – Made with high-density, thick NBR foam rubber that will not compress over time, protecting knees against hard surfaces
- LIQUID RESISTANT – Water-resistant and petroleum-resistant construction make it perfect for everything from bath time to work in the garage
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE – The kneeling pad is lightweight and has a built-in handle making it easy to carry and transport and convenient to hang and store
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL – Use to support pressure away from other areas; cushion elbows, shoulders, hips, and other body parts when working in tight, constrained, twisted postures
- SIZE DIMENSIONS: 36cm x 53cm x 2.5cm
Knee soreness is a common issue faced by many workers who engage in manual tasks such as lifting, pushing, and pulling. If not properly addressed, it can lead to more serious conditions such as knee injuries and chronic pain. To prevent knee soreness while performing manual tasks, it is important to follow some safety measures put in place for the worksite by SafeWork Australia here.
The Ergodyne range of knee pads and knee supports are designed to protect and support the knees while performing manual tasks such as kneeling, crawling, and heavy lifting. Knee pads and supports are often used by workers in construction, maintenance, and manufacturing jobs to reduce the risk of knee injuries and to relieve knee pain caused by repetitive motions or heavy lifting. Find out more about our range of knee pads and supports here.