The Arsenal® 5560 Tool Belt Suspenders are built for all-day comfort while securing tool belts. Thick foam shoulder padding and gel at key riding points evenly disperses weight to relieve pressure from the hips and back. Durable nickel-plated, spring-loaded clips easily secure the suspenders to any tool belt or rig.
These padded tool belt suspenders are made with heavy-duty and puncture-resistant 1680D ballistic polyester for long-lasting wear. Featuring a small front strap pocket and two D-rings for attaching keys, glove clips, tool lanyards and more. One size fits most, the quick-adjust suspender style makes for a comfortable and custom fit on a variety of body sizes.
Ideal for any work that requires regular use of a tool belt, including electrical, carpentry, contracting, construction, shop work and more.
- SECURES & SUPPORTS TOOL BELTS – Spring-loaded clips easily attach to any tool belt or rig
- ALL-DAY COMFORT – Thick foam shoulder padding and gel at key riding points to evenly disperse weight, relieving pressure from the hips and back
- DURABLE – Nickel-plated clips and heavy-duty, puncture-resistant 1680D polyester for long-lasting wear
- EASY ADJUSTMENT – Quick-adjust suspenders for a comfortable, custom fit on a variety of body sizes
- DUAL D-RINGS – For attaching keys, glove clips, tool lanyards and more
- FRONT POCKET – For convenient storage of small items or hardware
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST – Straps extend from 36-48in // 91-121cm