The Arsenal 5300 Ladder Shoulder Lifting Strap & Carrying Handle System is designed for easier and safer transport of heavy ladders. This ladder carrier consists of a padded pocket, 3 hook & loop straps and an optional shoulder strap that securely attaches to keep ladders safely closed when carrying.
To hold up to the weight of heavy and bulky ladders up to 45kg, the system is made with durable weather-resistant webbing and secure stitching that is resistant to tears, abrasions and punctures.
The universal size and shape are compatible with a-frame and straight ladders. A removable padded shoulder strap and rubberised top grab handle provide comfort and offer better control when transporting in cramped, tight spaces. The shoulder strap allows the carrier to put a majority of the ladder’s weight on the shoulder, helping to relieve stress from the arms, hands and back. This shoulder strap also allows the user to use both hands for other tasks, such as opening doors, carrying equipment and more.
- TRANSPORT LADDERS WITH EASE – Easily attaches for safe and comfortable transport of heavy bulky ladders
- EASY INSTALLATION – 2 hook & loop straps securely attach to the rear rail and an additional hook & loop strap attaches to both rails to keep the ladder safely closed when transporting
- PADDED POCKET – Provides a cushion when resting against the hip and holds excess straps when the ladder is in use
- DURABLE – Weather-resistant webbing and secure stitching for transporting heavy loads up to 45kg
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO TRANSPORT – Easily carry heavy ladders using the top grab handle or adjustable shoulder strap
- ADJUSTABLE SHOULDER STRAP – Padded shoulder strap for comfort
- CARRYING HANDLE – Rubberised top grab handle for quick transport
- NO UNINSTALL NECESSARY – The system is designed to remain on a ladder while in use
- LADDER COMPATIBILITY – Fits fibreglass and aluminium a-frame or straight ladders with varying rungs, cross bars or gussets
- WASHABLE – Hand wash, air dry
This ladder lifting strap is intended to remain conveniently on the back of the ladder when in use, eliminating the need to install and remove the system upon every transport. When the ladder is upright in use, the padded shoulder strap can be placed into the main pad pocket to prevent snags, trips and falls.
This ladder carrier is ideal for workers needing a safe and easy solution for lifting and transporting heavy ladders, including construction, carpentry, automotive, electrical and more. Also great for weekend hobbyists and DIY projects. Find out more about our GEAR & TOOL STORAGE Arsenal range here.
When carrying equipment on worksites, there is a significant risk of musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) resulting from manual handling. MSD encompasses a range of injuries and diseases affecting the musculoskeletal system, including sprains, strains, back injuries, joint and bone injuries, nerve compression, and more. These injuries can occur gradually through repetitive movements or suddenly during strenuous activities. It is crucial for persons conducting a business or undertaking (PCBU) to fulfil their Work Health and Safety (WHS) duties by assessing and managing the risks associated with manual tasks. The WHS duties include ensuring the health and safety of workers, consulting with workers on safety matters, and cooperating with relevant duty holders. Hazardous manual tasks, which involve repetitive movement, sustained force, high or sudden force, sustained or awkward postures, and exposure to vibration, pose particular risks. To prevent MSD, it is essential to identify hazardous manual tasks, conduct risk assessments, and implement control measures, such as good work design, changing work layouts, providing training, and using mechanical aids. For detailed guidance and information on managing these risks, one can refer to the resources available at Safe Work Australia.