The Squids® 3772 Radio Holster Trap is the safest way to keep cordless radios secure and accessible while working at heights. This easy-to-use, ANSI/ISEA 121-compliant holster acts as an all-in-one attachment point for tethering cordless radios to a tool lanyard—decreasing the drop and break risks of expensive communication devices. With rugged polyester construction and heavy-duty elastic hook & loop straps, this radio holster trap protects radios in even the harshest worksite conditions.
On the back of the Radio Holster Trap is a zinc-plated cast alloy D-Ring for securely attaching to a tool lanyard while working at heights. The trap is ANS/ISEA 121-compliant with a 2lb // 0.9kg weight rating, and is available in two sizes to accommodate a variety of radios (do not include radio antenna when measuring dimensions of radio):
Small: Fits radios 2” L x 1” W x 4” H // 5cm x 2.5cm x 10cm, safe working capacity: 1lb // 0.5kg
Large: Fits radios 2” L x 1.5” W x 5” H // 5cm x 4cm x 13cm, safe working capacity: 2lb // 0.9kg
Cordless radios are used across almost every trade, meaning they’re at great risk of becoming dropped objects while working at heights. With proper tethering, the Squids® 3772 can prevent cordless radios from being lost, broken or becoming a falling hazard. All Squids® Tool Attachments are built to withstand defined weight limits and are easy to use by any worker, working to help avoid dropped objects that could cause unwanted damage, injuries or possibly death. Tool attachments and tool lanyards are part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. When working at heights, it’s essential to tether tools. The Squids® 3772 Radio Holster Trap is perfect for those working in construction, telecommunications, power generation, manufacturing, oil & gas, mining and transportation.
- TESTED & APPROVED – ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
- DURABLE & SECURE – Rugged polyester with heavy-duty elastic hook & loop straps protect expensive radios
- TETHER RING – Zinc-plated cast alloy D-Ring on back for tethering to tool lanyards
- EASY INSTALLATION – Elastic hook & loop straps secure radio inside trap
- SMALL – Fits radios 2” L x 1” W x 4” H // 5cm x 2.5cm x 10cm, safe working capacity: 1lb // 0.5kg
- LARGE – Fits radios 2” L x 1.5” W x 5” H // 5cm x 4cm x 13cm, safe working capacity: 2lb // 0.9kg
- PATENT PENDING