The Squids 3405 Glove Clip Holder with Belt Clip keeps your face masks, gloves, cooling towels, keys and whatever else always seems to mysteriously disappear close at hand. This slot mounted glove clip keeps items at your side by clipping onto your belt or harness.
The design has a breakaway feature that allows the glove grabber to safely break away in an emergency and avoid tangles. But what sets the Squids Glove Clip Holder apart from the rest is its ability to be put back together and used again. Other similar products break when separated and need to be trashed. The strong gripping jaw can hold on to gloves, hats, keys, towels and other PPE that are too bulky to fit in pockets. Ideal for those who work in construction, warehouses, manufacturing, food processing plants, janitorial and even retail workers.
Keeps gloves and other gear handy for off-the-clock use, too, like hunting, hiking, home projects and more. Acetal copolymer construction is non-conductive, temperature and chemical resistant. To use, slide the belt clip over belt or waistbands, squeeze the sides of the clip to open the teeth on grabber end to attach to gear. The opening of the grabber’s teeth is 1.3cm.
- KEEPS GEAR CLOSE – Holds face masks, gloves, keys, PPE, towels and more keeping them at the ready
- STRONG GRIPPING CLIP – Easy to open and stays firmly closed on your gloves or other gear
- DURABLE – Ultra-resilient acetal copolymer and thermoplastic polyurethane materials are non-conductive and temperature resistant
- BREAKAWAY DESIGN – For safety around moving parts or other catch hazards
- PREVENTS DROPPED & LOST OBJECTS – Reduces injuries and prevents dropped, lost and foreign objects by keeping gloves, PPE and other gear clipped to the person
- BREAK STRENGTH – Average breaking strength: 11.8kg
- General Purpose
- Oil & Gas
For workers on construction sites, mining, infrastructure and other industrial settings, the threat of falling objects can be a serious hazard. Even a small tool or piece of equipment dropped from a height can cause significant injury or damage, and in some cases, even be fatal. To combat this risk, many worksites in Australia have adopted the concept of a “Drop Free Zone,” where workers are required to take extra precautions to prevent death and injuries caused by falling objects. Find out more about creating a DROP FREE ZONE.
DROPPED OBJECTS STANDARD 121-2018 – The ISEA/ANSI Dropped Objects Standard provides guidelines to protect workers from hazardous dropped objects. It outlines requirements for personal protective equipment, procedures, and systems to reduce the risk of injury from falling objects. For more information on Dropped Objects visit Safe Work Australia’s website here.