The Squids 3102F(x) Detachable Single Carabiner Tool Lanyard is a shock-absorbing tool lanyard with carabiner on one end and detachable loop on the other end. Designed and tested to prevent falling objects and reduce the force your body sees if a drop occurs by absorbing the energy transmitted through the tool lanyard. By reducing the shock load this design prevents the tool from pulling the user down with it protecting those above as well as those below. Compatible with Squids 3103 Accessory Kit Detachable Loops 3-Pack.
- Approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard
- Shock-absorbing properties reduce the dynamic force on the body or other anchor point if drop occurs
- Durable 1680 denier polyester elastic blended webbing extends from 96-122cm
- Low profile lightweight design reduces snag hazards and added weight
- Anodized aluminium alloy carabiner with captive eye
- Modular connecting buckle for exchanging tools
- High-strength 3-ply nylon stitching secures connecting ends
- Third-party certified to a 2.3kg maximum capacity with 2:1 safety factor
- Patent pending design
- Wind Energy
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
For workers on construction sites, mining, infrastructure and other industrial settings, the threat of falling objects can be a serious hazard. Even a small tool or piece of equipment dropped from a height can cause significant injury or damage, and in some cases, even be fatal. To combat this risk, many worksites in Australia have adopted the concept of a “Drop Free Zone,” where workers are required to take extra precautions to prevent death and injuries caused by falling objects. Find out more about creating a DROP FREE ZONE.
TESTED TO BE TRUSTED – All lanyards are rigorously tested and third-party certified to a 2.3kg maximum capacity with a 2:1 safety factor to prevent falling objects. When working at heights, choosing the best tool tethering equipment matters because there are no second chances.
DROPPED OBJECTS STANDARD 121-2018 – The ISEA/ANSI Dropped Objects Standard provides guidelines to protect workers from hazardous dropped objects. It outlines requirements for personal protective equipment, procedures, and systems to reduce the risk of injury from falling objects. For more information on Dropped Objects visit Safe Work Australia’s website here.