The Arsenal 5974 Large Nylon Hoist Bucket Tool Bag is certified to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 dropped object prevention standard for safely hoisting, storing and accessing tools while working at heights. Made primarily of 1200D nylon—plus an 840D nylon top, synthetic leather bottom and heavy-duty YKK zipper closure—this hoist bucket is built for long-lasting durability. Unlike other tool buckets, it includes a built-in zippered top for ensuring tools do not spill out when at heights.
In addition to the zippered closure, the top ring of the bucket is molded to maintain a wide opening for easy viewing and access to tools. An interior pocket is also included for tool organization. The high-tensile webbing handle is reinforced with leather and tarpaulin. This tool bucket is hoisted via a double action swiveling carabiner. The swiveling mechanism prevents tangling by enabling seamless rotation of the bucket, and the carabiner’s captive-eye prevents the webbing from working its way into the gate of the carabiner and opening while in use.
- MEETS ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 – Prevents dropped objects, third-party certified to a 100lb // 45kg maximum safe working capacity
- BUILT TO LAST – 1200D nylon with 840D nylon top, heavy-gauge nylon stitching, reinforced synthetic leather base, YKK zipper closure and high-tensile reinforced webbing handle for rugged durability
- ZIPPERED TOP – Ensures tools do not spill out when at heights
- MOLDED TOP RING – Maintains wide opening for easy viewing and access to tools
- SWIVELING CARABINER FOR HOISTING – Double-action carabiner with captive eye prevents tangles and enables safe lifting to heights
- INTERIOR POCKET – For tool organization
- PATENTED NICKEL-PLATED STORM DRAIN – Increases ventilation
- DIMENSIONS – 12.5” DIA x 17” H // 32cm D x 43cm H
TESTED TO BE TRUSTED
Rigorously tested and approved to the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard for dropped object prevention. Hoist bucket is third-party certified to 5:1 safety factor statically (2:1 dynamically) with a maximum safe working capacity of 100lb // 45kg.
All ANSI 121-2018-compliant hoist buckets are built to withstand defined weight limits and are easy to use by any worker to avoid accidental dropped objects that could cause damage, injuries or possibly death. Hoist buckets are part of an overall fall protection plan to reduce the risk of falling objects and increase workplace safety. This tool bucket is great for anyone working at heights, including construction, telecom, oil and gas, power generation, utilities, wind, manufacturing, municipalities and scaffolding.