The Squids® 3134 Barcode Scanner Sling Lanyard is designed to keep barcode scanners secure and accessible. This industrial-grade scanner sling is built with a heavy-duty webbing strap and buckle for work in the harshest environments.
A curved buckle sits comfortably against the body for all-day wear and can be easily accessed for quick on/off. Two small loop attachments easily connect and disconnect to small captive holes built into cordless barcode scanners. Replacement Barcode Scanner Loop Attachments (10-pack) sold separately. One-size-fits-all, the webbing strap is adjustable to fit a variety of workers.
This sling lanyard prevents expensive scanners from being dropped, causing damage to the scanner, other items/equipment or workers on the job. It is ideal for attaching to cordless barcode scanners for work in warehouses, distribution centers, material inventory on construction and steel sites, airline baggage scanning and grocery/personal shopping.
- QUICK, SECURE ACCESS – Prevents drops, keeps barcode scanners close and ready
- INDUSTRIAL GRADE – Heavy-duty materials designed for harsh environments
- COMFORTABLE – Webbing strap and buckle curves to the worker’s body for easy adjustment and long-lasting comfort
- TWO REMOVABLE LOOP ATTACHMENTS – Connect to small captive holes built into cordless scanners for secure tethering to the lanyard harness
- FITS MOST STANDARD JOBSITE SCANNERS – Barcode Scanner, QR scanner, UPC scanner, Product Scanner, Inventory Scanner, etc.
- ADJUSTABLE – Web strap adjusts to fit a variety of workers
- REPLACEMENT LOOPS SOLD SEPARATELY – Squids® 3133 Barcode Scanner Loop Attachments (10-pack) eliminate the need to switch out the loop attachment on every exchange
- WASHABLE – Hand wash and dry with mild soap and water