The Squids® 3120 Burn + Cut-Resistant Aramid Tool Lanyard is made with DuPont™ Kevlar® to reduce the risk of burning and degradation when exposed to sparks, flames, heat and sharp edges/materials. Featuring dual loop ends to tether tools up to 10lbs // 4.5kg and prevent dropped or falling objects from occurring on the job. Made with heavy-gauge aramid fiber webbing and threading, this durable safety lanyard is 100% non-conductive for safety when working around electrical circuits or heat. When working at-heights, it’s essential to tether your tools. Fall protection lanyards are a piece of safety equipment designed to attach one end securely to a fixed anchor point, and the other to an appropriate attachment point on a tool by proper tethering.
This tool tether is built to withstand defined weight limits and can easily be used by any worker to help avoid accidentally dropping objects that could cause damage, injuries or possibly death. It is third-party certified to 10lbs // 4.5kg maximum capacity and meets the ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 standard with all required labeling. Ideal for those who need to tether tools in situations where flames and sparks are a risk, particularly those working at heights. This includes electrical, line work and welding.
- MEETS ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 – Third party certified to 4.5kg maximum working capacity with a 2:1 safety factor
- BURN & CUT RESISTANT – Aramid fiber reduces risk of burning and degradation when exposed to sparks, flames, heat and sharp edges/materials
- HEAVY GAUGE WEBBING & THREADING – For strength and durability in harsh work environments
- NON CONDUCTIVE – For safety when working around electrical circuits or heat
- DUAL LOOP ENDS – For easy tethering to captive holes on tools
- SINGLE-LENGTH CONSTRUCTION – Eliminates weak points seen with multi-component lanyards
- LANYARD LENGTH – 96-122cm